Commercial, industrial and residential assets held in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, Australia, Canada and United States for leasing purpose.
- Chinese speaking real property professional
- Succession hire to lead North America
- Based in NYC, New York
Reporting to CEO (Hong Kong)
Location: New York, US
Company: Commercial Property Management
Overview: Starting from property leasing, the group has now built strong competence in planning, land bidding, construction, leasing and sales, and property management. The Group currently holds a number of commercial, industrial and residential buildings in Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore, Australia, Canada and United States for leasing purpose.
Scope: The company requires an Assistant General Manager to manage a team of property management, business development, sales and marketing professionals to assume responsibility for management and leadership. Working with related internal and external parties to grow the business in the US. This position is directly responsible to formulate, evaluate and monitor the daily operations of the office including Finance, Administration, Business Development, Sales to ensure effective and efficient operations.
Core Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for all aspects of the Group’s existing and new property projects in USA/Canada
- Monitor the performance, leasing and operations of investment properties
- Work closely with all related internal and external parties (business partner, marketing agencies, tenants, etc) to enhance business objectives
- Supervise the preparation of monthly management report, cash flow and annual budget for our property portfolio
- Handle special projects as assigned from time to time
- Degree holder in Business, Management, Real Estate or finance/accounting or equivalent
- 15 years’ experience in property leasing market in the USA, with at least 7 years in a similar capacity
- Good mature team player with demonstrated leadership skill and competency
- Experience in managing a sound P&L
- Analytical mind with strong business acumen and shrewd market sense
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Candidate should be legal to work in the USA
Real Estate, Commercial Property Management, Portfolio Management, Property Leasing, Business Development, Commercial Leasing, Management, Leadership, P&L, Operation Management